Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bible Study for Week of 10.2.06

This week we are continuing our look at who God is. Our Study is from I John 4:7-21, and is titled "God is Love." I hope you enjoy learning more of who God is and how He works in our lives.
This coming Friday (10/6) is Fall Break, so at CRU we will have an evening of Praise and Worship. I hope you will join us before you head out of town for a much deserved break from classes.

God is Love
God is Love - Leader's Guide
People Who Knew Their God by J.I. Packer

Feel free to leave comments on the message board to let me know how you think things are going.

Reminder: All Leaders' Meeting October 2 in the Student Center rm 228 7-9pm. We'll go over Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ chapter 2-3, and talk about Follow-Ups and a Primer to Discipleship. Dinner will be provided.

No comments: