Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bible Study for Week of 10.09.06

This week's topic is Man (I mean the term "man" in the gender neutral sense). We'll look at why God created Man and how we are to respond to being created. I hope that you'll leave Bible Study with an uplifting and humbling portrait of yourself and those with whom you share this little planet.

The Basics - Man
The Basics - Man - Leader's Guide
What is Mankind - The Image of God by Richard Pratt

Richard Pratt was a professor at Reformed Theological Seminary in Orlando, FL. He recently left his position there to focus his energies with Third Millennium Ministries. The text is lengthy, but really good. I encourage you to read it. Just set aside some time this weekend (you have Friday off) and read it. You'll be smarter and better looking because of it. Don't give me that crap about "I've got too much work," or "I don't have time." You're only kidding yourself.

No comments: